Cut Bank Estate Wine Club
When we planted the vineyard around our winery in 2008 we knew that we were doing something special. With the release of our first 100% estate sourced wines, our expectations have been greatly exceeded by beautifully crafted wines that display the grace, complexity and power we suspected the vineyard was capable of producing.
Our Cut Bank estate vineyard sits at 1467 ft. in elevation, high for the Walla Walla Valley. Named for the small cliff formed by erosion as Mill Creek flows through the valley, the vineyard is graced by gentle breezes off the Blue Mountains that bring cool temperatures and just enough precipitation to enable dry-farming. Ideally situated, the southwest exposure provides ample sunshine for slow and even ripening.
Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.
As a member of the Walla Walla Vintner's Cut Bank Estate Club you will automatically receive two wine shipments per year of 6 bottles each.
- Access to limited release and library wines
- Notices for newly released wines and last calls
- Invitation to winemaker’s dinners and winery events
- 15% off plus purchases up to 11 bottles and 20% off purchases of 12 bottles or more
- Complimentary shipping on all orders (excluding shipments to HI & AK)
We cannot currently ship wine club packages to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.